NEED LEGAL HELP?
Talk to Attorneys Who Ride!
Motorcycle accidents can have a devastating impact on the injured rider and family. Our firm deals daily with solving the problems of injured riders. Being a motorcycle rider, Jerry takes an aggressive, but personalized approach to the handling of his client’s personal injury claims. All personal injury cases are handled on a contingent fee basis. This means no hourly fees, no up-front costs, and the firm only gets paid when the client collects.
Have a Motorcycle event to promote? Submit it on our Events Page. Every month, our Events email reaches thousands of New Jersey riders and riding clubs.
Great fundraiser or giveaway for your upcoming New Jersey Riding Club event, compliments of Jerry Friedman, Esq.
The Law Office of Jerry Friedman, P.C. specializes in representing injured motorcyclists throughout New Jersey. . IT’S ALL WE DO! The firm provides free legal services to many motorcycle riding clubs and offers free telephone consultations on the 1-800-LAW-4-HOGS toll free hotline.
- Motorcycle Accident/Leg Injury - $1,700,000.00
- Motorcycle Accident/Leg Injury - $1,450,000.00
- Motorcycle Accident/ Wrongful Death/Product Liability - $1,000,000.00
- Motorcycle Accident/Leg Injury - $750,000.00
- Motorcycle Accident/ Wrongful Death/Product Liability - $570,000.00
- Automobile Accident/Back Injury - $750,000.00
- Workplace Accident/Shoulder Injury - $725,000.00
- Automobile Accident/Brain Injury - $625,000.00
Please contact our office at 1-800-LAW-4-HOGS or fill out our lawyer request form for a free lawyer consultation. We are available to answer your calls every day and evening, including Saturdays and Sundays. When you call, you will speak with an experienced lawyer, not with a secretary or a paralegal. You may also email us with questions about your legal issue. Provide as much information as possible regarding your inquiry. While this contact does not serve to establish an attorney/client relationship, it will allow our legal team to begin an assessment of your case.